Well...I'm not losing weight...what I am losing though is my willpower!
I felt like I needed a refresher course in motivation so I thought I'd do it through my blog :)
I've still got plenty of motivation where exercising is concerned. It's become a habit and I miss it when I don't get in several 15-minute sessions every day.
Over the summer, my willpower has weakened when it comes to unhealthy food choices. LOL...even chocolate has taken a backseat to these cravings!
THIS WEEK'S CHALLENGE:
This week I am challenging you to make me see that I am not such a bad person, lol, that everyone gets these summertime cravings that they just can't say no to.
1. What have your top 3 guilty pleasures been this summer?
2. Are you confident that they were just a seasonal issue and will soon be easily put aside?
My 3 guilty pleasures:
1. Butter tarts from the farmers market.
2. Klondike Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Bar. Shame on you No Frills for having them on sale all summer long...you know I can't pass up a bargain!!
3. International Delight Caramel Macchiato Iced Coffee Beverage.
I am pretty confident (now that I've boosted my motivation with all these posters today), that once Labour Day weekend is over, signalling the end of the summer season, I will be able to put aside my cravings and get back to a healthier menu.
One outcome that I can't be too upset with...even though I added some bad (but fun) choices to my diet over the summer, I haven't gained any weight :)
NEXT WEEK'S BLOG: Monthly check-in
DISCLAIMER: Whenever I use the word DIET in my blog posts I am in no way suggesting that I have invented/discovered some miracle system to lose weight. Whenever I use the word DIET, I am simply substituting a single word to replace the longer phrase EATING HEALTHIER THAN IN THE PAST.