It's that time again...hop on the scale or bring out your measuring tape... let's share our results for this month :)
THIS WEEK'S CHALLENGE:
This week we'll be revisiting some of our past challenges to see how you've been doing with the ones you've tried out.
2. Did you switch to a healthier cereal after reading the nutrition label on your usual box?
3. Did you determine if you were eating too many calories per day and if so, how were you able to cut down that amount?
4. Did you make any changes to your portion size or plate size at meal time?
5. LOL...are you still remembering to do your tummy tuck as much as possible?
6. Have you been weighing your food to see if you are getting your serving sizes right? How close were you to being correct?
7. Are you trying out last week's recipe for Fat Flush Water?
We examined the different issues that could be holding each of us back from losing weight/eating healthier. Have you accomplished anything towards conquering your #1 issue?
My check-in status...sadly no weight loss...lol I don't see a new pair of flip flops in my future.
NEXT WEEK'S BLOG: Got Milk?
DISCLAIMER: Whenever I use the word DIET in my blog posts I am in no way suggesting that I have invented/discovered some miracle system to lose weight. Whenever I use the word DIET, I am simply substituting a single word to replace the longer phrase EATING HEALTHIER THAN IN THE PAST.