Saturday, June 15, 2013

MID-YEAR MOTIVATION

I can't believe the year is almost half gone! LOL...what a shame the same couldn't be said for unwanted weight!

 
This week, I thought I would just share some of the motivational pics I've been saving whenever I spotted something on facebook that caught my eye.
 
 
I'm sure we must all have had one of those days when we really needed to hear a few words of encouragement to motivate us to get back on track or to continue on when we've reached a plateau.
 
 
THIS WEEK'S CHALLENGE:
 
 
Think about the days when you lacked motivation...
 
 
What did you need help with...getting in 30 minutes of exercise daily...eating healthy meals...or a combo of the two?
 
 
Personally, I have no problem with my workouts...they have become a habit and I do them 3 times daily...in fact, Al is always after me to take a break once in awhile :)
 

My biggest problem has become a lack of willpower where unhealthy snacking is involved. LOL...I think I overused my willpower last year and there's not much left for this year...scary thought to think of what next year will be like if I've got no willpower left!
 
 
NEXT WEEK'S BLOG: Beach Body Challenge
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 

DISCLAIMER: Whenever I use the word DIET in my blog posts I am in no way suggesting that I have invented/discovered some miracle system to lose weight. Whenever I use the word DIET, I am simply substituting a single word to replace the longer phrase EATING HEALTHIER THAN IN THE PAST.

3 comments:

  1. I read this when you posted it, but completely forgot to leave my comment!

    I have no motivation!!! I want to fit looking but I am lazy and love crappy food like take out and candy :( I need more will power, give me some of yours would ya? lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL...you just described me! Maybe motivation is something that comes with age :)

    ReplyDelete