Saturday, May 18, 2013
A fitness survey found that people say they are most likely to do this on Sunday nights between 7:00pm and 10:00pm.
Answer: Binge eat, or cheat on their diets.
Personally, those hours are the most difficult for me any day of the week. But I am most likely to succumb to the urge on the weekends.
LOL...this scenario gets me everytime...I buy something (usually ice cream bars on sale)...but then can't pace myself...telling myself that the faster I eat them up, the sooner the temptation is gone.
I don't usually feel guilty because I know that one bad meal isn't going to set me back.
I also realize that if I let it get out of hand, it really will upset my progess.
But nothing beats taking a day off from the stress of coming up with healthy meals that also keep the calorie count down :)
THIS WEEK'S CHALLENGE:
1. Is there a specific day of the week when the urge to splurge hits you?
2. Is there a certain time of day when this craving hits?
3. Do you give in and indulge yourself?
4. Do you feel guilty afterwards, lol?
5. What is your go-to cheat item...Is it always the same or do your cravings change?
NEXT WEEK'S BLOG: Fat Flush
DISCLAIMER: Whenever I use the word DIET in my blog posts I am in no way suggesting that I have invented/discovered some miracle system to lose weight. Whenever I use the word DIET, I am simply substituting a single word to replace the longer phrase EATING HEALTHIER THAN IN THE PAST.